From help running errands
to sharing a good joke
this is companion care.
Sometimes knowing that an extra person is around can make all the difference. When you choose Beyond Companion for Companion Care, you get more than a caregiver. That’s because we also happen to be jokers. Recipe tasters. Home beautifiers. Bingo partners. Life organizers. Errand cohorts. And so much more. We do our best to relieve family stress and provide your loved one with the companion care necessary for both physical and mental health.
Our Companion Care services include, but are not limited to:
- Plan/Accompany on walks, trips, and outings
- Correspondence: calls, social media, emails
- Scrapbooking, games, plant care, etc.
- Recreational activities
- Mental stimulation exercises
- Conversations – current and historical events
- Mail organization and home delivery
- Prepare grocery lists
- Supervise home maintenance
- Assistance with bill payments
- Safety and security
- Track doctors’ appointments, social events, and pharmacy pickups
- Elder sitting to prevent wandering, burns, and manage other safety issues that may present for clients with dementia
You or a loved one determines the schedule, which can range from a daily visit to a monthly visit. We will tailor this service to meet your individual needs. Contact us today for more information about Beyond Companion Care. Simply fill out the form or call us at (404) 720-2966.